Africa-Europe Diaspora Development Platform [ADEPT] is a pan-European network of the African diaspora organisations. Our aim is to improve and enhance the capacity and impact of the African diaspora organisations engaged in development activities in Africa.
In the context of COVID-19, ADEPT has launched a media campaign to support and highlight the work that has been done by African organizations and individuals in recent months. Thus, a call for contributions has been issued seeking exceptional organizations and individuals who have made a positive impact and who have shown adaptability during these difficult times.
As a result, 14 projects from the African diaspora were chosen and will be widely showcased under the form of articles and videos starting from September 28, 2020.
The projects will be launched on ADEPT’s social media platforms. You can see the result of the campaign below:
- Carine Nsoudou, ADEPT’s executive director, is introducing the “AFRICAN DIASPORA HEROES (UN)MASKED” : ENG / FR
- African Diaspora Heroes (Un) Masked – Trivision Impacts : ENG / FR
- African Diaspora Heroes (Un) Masked – The Food Bridge : ENG / FR
- African Diaspora Heroes (Un) Masked – Femmes Plurielles : ENG / FR
- A young Malagasy girl supports doctors in their fight against Covid-19 on her home island : ENG / FR
- The Ivorian community in Greece takes care of African refugees : ENG / FR
- Africa Crisis Hub – A Pan-African Communication Crisis strategy : ENG / FR
- Coronavirus: Congolese diaspora from Belgium comes to the rescue of Congolese associations : ENG / FR
- The Mantais Solidaires produce a thousand masks a week! : ENG / FR
- The Ubele Intiative #WeNeedAnswers Campaign for ethnic minorities during COVID-19 : ENG / FR
- ACT and Community Development Link Initiatives’ community support in Ipaja, Lagos : ENG / FR
- The Food Bridge’s “The Helping Hand Project” supports African students during the COVID-19 pandemic : ENG / FR
- The digital response of the Cameroonian diaspora in Germany to Coronavirus : ENG / FR
- “Cameroonian families who didn’t forget where they come from” : ENG / FR
- Guineans in France are mobilizing against Covid-19 : ENG / FR
- #MasksForAll: women of the African Diaspora’s fight against COVID-19 : ENG / FR
- A Coronavirus Helpdesk to inform Arabic and Tigrinya speaking newcomers in Holland : ENG / FR
- Young fashion entrepreneurs manufacturing PPE for hospitals and at-risk communities in Lagos : ENG / FR