30 – 31 March 2017, Boston
Gibril Faal spoke on ‘Strategies and Tactics for Optimising Diaspora Contributions to African Higher Education’. The keynote speaker was H.E Jakaya Kikwete, Former President of Tanzania and Chancellor, University of Dar es Salaam.The session was chaired by Ms Teboho Moja, Professor of Higher Education, New York University and the other panelists were:
- Dr. Fanta Aw, American University in Washington DC;
- Mr Jonah Kokodyniak, Institute of International Education (USA);
- Mr Emmanuel Fabiano, Malawian Minister of Education.
- Prof Emmanuel Akyeampong, Harvard University;
- Vice Provost Mark Elliott, Harvard University;
- Prof Paul Tiyambe Zeleza, Vice Chancellor, United States International University, and Chair, CADFP.