Do you represent an African diaspora organization or consultancy firm? Are you an independent consultant and/or researcher?
ADEPT calls on you!
As part of the renewal of its pool of experts, ADEPT is looking for profiles for training, research, intervention or advocacy activities in the following areas:
- Fundraising, Entrepreneurship (including diaspora entrepreneurship)
- Diaspora remittances and investments,
- Development of policies and strategies for diaspora engagement,
- Migration, Human Rights and Development
- Co-development: involvement of the diaspora in development projects in Africa
- Project Management
- Thematic expertise that can be mobilized in African countries: water and sanitation, education, environment, technologies, health, gender, youth, etc.
The selected profiles will be mobilized within the framework of ADEPT’s activities as well as proposed in response to external solicitations. The members of the expertise pool will also be referenced on ADEPT’s new website.
Are you interested?
Click on the link below to register and communicate your profile and areas of expertise.