Description of the training
Why and how to communicate about your project? How to better promote its international cooperation actions to the general public or its institutional or financial partners? African Diaspora Development Organisations are very active in Africa and Europe but are not always fully recognised or seen as trusted actors. Mastering promotion and communication tools makes it possible to raise public awareness, mobilise new commitments, strengthen its visibility, etc.
As part of its capacity building activities for organisations in the African diaspora, ADEPT is organising a training session on the field of communication.
Objectives of the training
– Define the objectives and targets of a communication action;
– Know how to design a communication action around your project;
– Discover different tools and devices to enhance your project;
– How to use social media for communication;
– Know how to pitch his project and/or his organization and adapt his speech to the interlocutors.
– Organisations know how to define their communication objectives according to actions/events;
– They know the main steps to establish a communication strategy;
– They are aware of simple tools to implement their strategy;
– They know how to adapt the content of their speech according to the situations and interlocutors.
Organisations of the African Diaspora in Europe carrying out projects in Europe and/or Africa and wishing to improve their communication skills.
Format: Online training
Language: English and French
Duration: 2 sessions of 4.5 hours
- FRENCH SESSION: 28 April & 5 May – From 6PM until 8.30PM (CEST)
- ENGLISH SESSION: 29 April & 6 May – From 6PM until 8.30PM (CEST)