United Nations Summit for Refugees and Migrants
19 septembre 2016
ADEPT’s Interim Director, Gibril Faal, will be speaking at a Roundtable Dialogue ‘International action and cooperation on refugees and migrants, and issues related to displacement; the way ahead‘ at the UN Summit for Refugees and Migrants. Other members in attendence from ADEPT’s network include: The African Foundation for Development (AFFORD), the MADE Network, and Diaspora Emergency Action and Coordination (DEMAC).
The Summit will be attended by heads of state and government, Ministers, and leaders from the UN System, civil society, private sector, international organizations, academia, and beyond.
- Ms. Nadia Taha, Yazda
- Ms. Eni Lestari Andayani Adi, International Migrants Alliance (IMA)
- Mr. Mohammed Badran, Syrian Volunteers in the Netherlands (SYVNL)
- Ms. Joyce Eni, Women’s Refugee Commission
- Ms. Jille Belisario, Commission for Filipino Migrant Workers (CFMW)
- Ms. Elba Yanett Coria Marquez, SOS Children Villages