Applications for The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowship are now open!
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. The Fellows receive mentoring from the current leaders of key multilateral institutions.Ialing-up
Prospective fellows who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply directly to the current hosts once the application process opens. The timeline for applications is:
- Process opens Wednesday, 9 September 2015
- deadline for submissions – Monday, 9 November 2015
- notification of successful candidate – Wednesday, 27 January 2016
- anticipated start date – early May 2016.
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- any additional criteria as set by the host.
Click here for more info.