ADEPT, the Africa-Europe Diaspora Development Platform, continues to develop its network of experts, mobilizing diaspora professionals for its own activities but also to the benefit of its members and partners, according to the needs and requests.
The objective is to progressively cover all European countries registered within the platform, to provide global expertise that also takes into account the specificities of each context. Profiles with training experience are in high demand.
Experiences and expertises of interest include :
– Fundraising, development of institutional partnerships
– Entrepreneurship (including diaspora entrepreneurship)
– Remittances and diaspora investments,
– Policy development and strategies for diaspora engagement,
– Migration, human rights, and development
– Co-development: Diaspora involvement in local development projects in Africa
– Project management, monitoring and evaluation, capitalisation, communication, leadership, advocacy
– Dynamics of the associative sphere within the African diaspora
– Diaspora issues in Europe: fight against racism and discrimination, employability, interculturality, youth and citizenship, etc.
– Thematic expertise that can be mobilised in African countries: water and sanitation, education, environment, gender, youth, human rights, etc.
If your profile matches the needs, you could be asked to evaluate offers or supervise activities related to programmes carried out by ADEPT or by one of its partners.
Experts who wish to make their services available are invited to register on the participants’ portal below: