ADEPT is the Africa-Europe Diaspora Development Platform, a pan-European network formed in 2017 and basedin Brussels.
Our mission is to amplify the influence and impact of African diaspora individuals and development organizations inAfrica and Europe.
We have a network of over 200 African diaspora organizations and individuals based in Europe. Bridging the gap between the two continents, ADEPT members are active in the European Union and African Union member states, as well as in Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Our vision is a world where Africa, its people and its diaspora are empowered and transformed.
The UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration and the 2030 Agenda have both emphasized the importance of partnerships, in Goal 19 and Sustainable Development Goal 17, respectively. More recently, joint actions have proven to be critical success factors against the COVID-19 pandemic at the global, national and locallevels. The #Partnership4Development campaign will highlight the involvement and impact of African diaspora organizations in development projects in Africa, with a particular focus on those implemented at the local level,through the lens of the partnerships they create.
As part of a multimedia campaign to showcase examples of successful collaborations between diaspora organizations, we are looking for a graphic designer who can translate our message into images. You will besupervised by the management team of the communication department.
– Show the involvement of diaspora organizations in multiple partnerships with actors in Africa and Europe.
– To highlight the multiplier effect of partnerships in development.
– Illustrate the contribution of diaspora actions to local development in Africa.
– To highlight the added value of African Diaspora Development Organizations (ADDOs) as development actors and the importance of integrating them into development policy and decision making processes.
– Manage the graphic productions of the different communication tools (flyers, presentation, emailing, etc.)
– Make the necessary modifications to existing graphic tools.
– Ensure the execution and the finalization of the printing files.
– Translate the tools on paper or web supports.
– Decline a graphic line or a created campaign.
– Transpose a message into an image.
– You have knowledge of graphic techniques and Adobe programs.
– You know the different graphic media and formats (JPEG, PNG, etc.).
– You are fluent in French and English.
– You are able to understand a concept.
– You know how to use print and web oriented graphic programs.
– You are able to manage priorities and juggle between different projects.
– You are creative.
– You have a good team spirit and good oral and written communication skills.
– You have a VAT number.
Send us an email with your CV, a portfolio or references of your achievements to
email@example.com by Monday, September 20, 2021 at the latest.
Mode : Telecommuting
Job type : Freelance
Availability : Immediately