ADEPT is the Africa-Europe Diaspora Development Platform, a pan-European network formed in 2017 and based in Brussels. Our mission is to amplify the influence and impact of African diaspora individuals and developmentorganizations in Africa and Europe.
We have a network of over 200 African diaspora organizations and individuals based in Europe. Bridging the gap between the two continents, ADEPT members are active in the European Union and African Union member states, as well as in Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Our vision is a world where Africa, its people and its diaspora are empowered and transformed.
The UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration and the 2030 Agenda have both emphasized the importance of partnerships, in Goal 19 and Sustainable Development Goal 17, respectively. More recently, joint actions have proven to be critical success factors against the COVID-19 pandemic at the global, national and locallevels. The #Partnership4Development campaign will highlight the involvement and impact of African diaspora organizations in development projects in Africa, with a particular focus on those implemented at the local level,through the lens of the partnerships they create.
As part of a multimedia campaign to showcase examples of successful collaborations between diaspora organizations, we are looking for a Content writer who can write articles in French and English promoting the actions of our partners. You will be supervised by the management team of the communication department.
Objectives of the campaign
– To show the involvement of diaspora organizations in multiple partnerships with actors in Africa and Europe.
– To highlight the multiplier effect of partnerships in development.
– Illustrate the contribution of diaspora actions to local development in Africa.
– To highlight the added value of African Diaspora Development Organizations (ADDOs) as development actors and the importance of integrating them into development policy and decision making processes.
– Content writing: You write articles for our website and our partners.
– Image optimization: You carefully select the best photos to dress up the article in accordance with our editorial charter and the content of the article.
You are dynamic, proactive and rigorous with a good writing style and an excellent command of the French and English language: perfect spelling, excellent syntax, rich vocabulary, etc. You master the Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), as well as image editing software such as Canva, Lightroom or Photoshop and youhave a company number?
Send us an email with your CV, a portfolio or references of your articles to email@example.com by Monday, September 20, 2021 at the latest.
Mode : Telecommuting
Job type : Freelance
Availability : Immediately